Thursday 2 September 2010

well hello



Excuse the poor webcam quality, but this is me, and I am Kerrie. I'm 20 years old and I'm a student from the UK. I decided I wanted to blog about a month ago, so I set up this account and then had alot of stuff to do... so this kind of got postponed. So here I am.

A bit about me... I study languages at university, and am about start my third year, which is actually on placement abroad. I will be moving to Freiburg, Germany on October 1st, and then over to Aix-en-Provence, France later on next year, around February time. I love fashion, clothes, shoes and anything related, I also really enjoy photography, appreciating it not taking it, and odd quirky things, i'm sure you'll see. So please feel free to comment and introduce yourselves, i could really do with some friends on the bloggosphere :)

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2 September 2010 at 12:46 , Blogger Becca. said...

Hi Kerry,

Wow, looks like you've got an action packed few years! and lots of travelling, I look forward to reading more!


Thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

 
At 2 September 2010 at 14:56 , Blogger Nicci St. Bruce said...

Welcome to the blogosphere, Kerry!
So jealous that you're going to study in Germany, its my favourite country ♥
keep us updated on your experiences!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home