Saturday 4 September 2010

yes please

so i'm a typical girl who loves to paint her nails, but i am yet to find a colour that i actually love on myself. i'm always drawn to pink, silly i know, but i can't help it. I have extremely little pale hands and struggle to find a shade to suit me. i'm keen to try out a french manicure chic, but i don't have the patience to try and paint a straight(ish) white line on my nails! does anyone else agree? its just hardwork!! BUT, i came across these lovelies on whilst surfing the internet:
YSL French Manicure pens. What could be simpler? Has anyone ever used these before? I have added these to my student-loan wishlist, and at £23 they shouldn't put in much of a dent. Roll on student-loan day. Has anyone else got any french manicure tips?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home