Sunday 5 September 2010

german railcards and checkered shorts.

vintage cardigan, topshop vest, george shorts, vintage belt, miss selfridge tights

Today has been a real boring day for me, most of my friends work on Sundays and Mum and Dad usually go off on some day out or another. So i've taken the opportunity to try and get some things done for moving away. I've been up in the loft and brought down the biggest suitcase I can find, and am going to start packing it soon. I have a 25kg weight limit... thats all well and good... but i'm tiny and i doubt i'll even be able to lift it! Blahh, we'll have to see. On the subject of moving abroad... this came for me yesterday, how exciting! It is a bahncard, and entitles you to 25% off rail travel in Germany, kind of like a 16-25 railcard in the UK. Where i'm moving to doesnt have an airport and the nearest one is an hour away on the train :( so i'll be taking the german trains alot! Have you visited Germany? If so comment with whereabouts, i'm dying for places to visit whilst i'm out there :) happy sunday everyone :)

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5 September 2010 at 15:46 , Blogger Becca. said...

love your shorts, you look fab!

thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

 
At 6 September 2010 at 02:53 , Blogger Christina said...

So exciting that you are moving to Germany! Berlin is my favourite city in the world. I love it!

Those shorts are really cute.

Christina x

 
At 6 September 2010 at 09:57 , Blogger 3ate4 said...

Great cardigan!

 
At 9 September 2010 at 23:13 , Blogger ari said...

love your shorts! the look so comfy, and super stylish at the same time.

 
At 10 September 2010 at 13:50 , Blogger Adele said...

Kerrie! This is crazy! I was just going about my daily blogging duties and came across your blog! I'm an avid blogger! Seems we have more in common than we thought! Haha!

Adele – http://moltocuriosa.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home