Thursday 16 September 2010

parlez-vous anglais?


so autumn is officially upon us, and what better way to numb the pain of cold weather, dark evenings and rain than some retail therapy. i present you with my autumn wants:

(new look, zara, topshop, miss selfridge, river island)

aren't they just lovely? i think a spot of shopping is in order, although unfortunately we do not have a zara in the abismal area of northampton... we are not priveledged enough, so i think i'll have to wait for a trip to nearby milton keynes til i can splash out. I need very warm clothes for Germany as it'll get cold there, but don't you all love wrapping up warm? i certainly do!

I move to Germany in 15 days! I'm getting very excited but very nervous too. I'm not looking forward to leaving my boyfriend and not seeing my family for two months at a time! Skype is looking the way forward, but i'm abit rusty! Any skype tips?

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 19 September 2010 at 14:02 , Blogger Vicki said...

i want that satchel bag!! :) x

 
At 19 September 2010 at 19:46 , Blogger Roya said...

In love with this collage.
Have to say that the "parlez vous" tee, satchel, beanie, victorian necklaces and lace socks are my favourite items.

Have fun in Germany! I'm jealous, it's an amazing country.

 
At 21 September 2010 at 00:29 , Blogger ari said...

yes Fall is pretty much here!
i love the leopard print flat oxfords, and the lace socks and oh how would I love to wear them together!!
xo
ari

 
At 1 October 2010 at 12:03 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice pics!love the bag:)
have a nice time at germany!
xx

 
At 10 October 2010 at 08:15 , Blogger Reena Rai said...

Great picks, love the leopard print shoes

 
At 12 December 2010 at 07:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

loev that bag x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home